Friday, August 14, 2009

Blur

Wow my friends, I don't think I've ever in my life been so glad to see a Friday. This has felt like 5 weeks rolled into one week. Our friends are probably the best friends ever. I mean seriously our friends should win awards and trophy's for being Heaven sent. There are no words or explanation to comprehend the wonderful people in our lives.

Adrienne had a good night last night. Very few seizures is my understanding. She deserved a good night sleep after at least 3 awful nights.

I really believe that God doesn't give you more than you can handle but he truly tested me yesterday. As you can imagine my cell phone right now is my life line. I need it to keep in touch with my husband and worried friends. Well yesterday during one of my 40987365 trips to the bathroom (pregnancy symptom) umm it fell in the toilet. This was less than 24 hours after it survived falling out of my purse in the parking lot at work. It died. It bit the dust. Well I guess there was really no dust involved more like toilet water. I said a few choice words that felt appropriate at the moment then gathered my cool.

So as I'm questioning Him (I know I shouldn't). I say, Lord, Really? I mean, really? Now? Then it was like he wanted to say SIKE! Cheer up, but he knew my phone was junk and sent me Joyce's phone that she doesn't use. Again, Joyce saved the day.

Now every time the phone rings I am looking around like SOMEONE ANSWER THAT PHONE! Because I 'm not use to the ring. So if you call, and I don't answer....I will get back with you.

Keep up the prayers and love to you all! Thanks for being the best friends ever.

No comments: