Thursday, August 06, 2009

Adrienne Update

I know many of you have been asking about the status of my mother in law, Adrienne. Chip called me and said I could post this.

He just got off the phone with her husband Ed and he said the doctor came in and let them know that the tumor site has become more active. They are going to step up her chemo and keep her in the hospital for observation a couple of days.

As always, continue your prayers. I know that she would love to hear from you all but please keep in mind her rest. I'm sure she will be posting on her CaringBridge as soon as she's up to it and will definitely be able to give you more of a first hand explanation. When I know more I'll be sure to fill you all in.

I think I can speak on behalf of the family when I say, thanks for your continual support and prayers.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We will continue to pray. Thanks for giving an update.