Monday, November 09, 2009

Reminder

I just wanted to share a quick thought with you.....

Don't let the possiblities of your future rob you of your present.

We all need this reminder every now and then.

I need to remember this as I let things overwhelm me. It's the whole 'what if' scenario that robs us of enjoying the blessings we have.

Don't let it be that we are so caught up in work or whatever it is we are doing that we forget the important things and moments that matter most, that will or won't always be there.

I encourage you to take a few steps back and evaluate yourself today. How can you put more positives and happy things in your life and how can we learn to not take people, situations, moments and experiences for granted?

I leave you with this happy you all have been waiting for. Pictures of my friend Christy and her new family. Thank you so much for your continual prayers for my people.

No comments: