Thursday, October 28, 2010

Scary Stuff

Mama Lou and Uncle Jason are flying in tonight! (that's not the scary part)

So since Hill won't be at daycare tomorrow he wore his Mummy t-shirt today because he wanted to scare all the little girls and boys and teachers in his class.

Super Scary - RAAARRR!

Then day before yesterday I was driving down the road and saw something strange hanging from the back of an 18 wheelers mud flap.  I tried to get close enough to take a picture with my phone and ended up running a stop sign and almost got side swiped
(SIDE NOTE: for those of you panicing at my driving - no Hill was not in the car with me,)
but alas, I got the picture.....not a good picture, but at least a picture to prove I wasn't making this up. (You may have to click on the picture and zoom in)


A Bloody Foot on the Flap

You can imagine my confused face talking to myself in the car saying what the .... then silly gullible me started wondering if it was real, then I jumped into my CSI Kosciusko mode, ran the stop sign, then I almost got side swiped.  Only to prove in my evidence photos, it's not real. 
Another crime, another day of danger - debunked.

No comments: