Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Say A Little Prayer

Please keep Hill in your prayers tonight because tomorrow is his follow up appointment with Dr. Shell in Memphis.  Pray that he gets a good report and that if further surgery is needed that we can be patient and understand Gods plan for our little man.  Also, pray for Chip, his step mom, Joyce, and Hill for safe travels to Memphis. 

I am a bit nervous
a) because he hasn't been to Dr. Shell since July and it's my understanding we will know more of how his healing is going and be able to tell more about further surgery at this appointment. 

b) I can't be there to ask the million questions that I don't know I have yet.
(It's a control issue I'm working on)

c) I interpret things that the doctors say a little different than Chip sometimes and I prod questions a little more than he does.
(again, a control issue I'm working on)

So, I guess in a nutshell since I can't be there pray for me too....please. 

I will keep you posted.

No comments: