Thursday, October 28, 2010

Prayer Warriors

I do not know these people, but that doesn't matter.  I ran across this blog from a friend of a friend type deal.  They live in my home town.

Almost two weeks ago her son was feeling bad and next thing they know he's in Texas Childrens and has Lukemia.  It's a little more complicated than that and a lot more scary too.  Please keep Cory and his awesomely strong faith driven family in your prayers.

I have added them to my daily reads, but here is his mom's blog so you can share in their prayer requests as they come.

Baby steps are all we need...

1 comment:

Jo said...

I just came across your blog from the little next blog button! First, I read down a bit and I love your stories! Very nice writing!

Second, I am a mom and teacher... I just lost a former student to Leukemia. I will pray for your friend and thier child. I will ask for strength and a happy ending. God Bless!