Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Believe

Tonight I put up the Christmas tree. 

I lugged out all the Christmas boxes and decorations from the attic. Put the tree together with the help of a few h-e double hockey sticks said.  Placed ornaments and fru fru all over it high enough a 10 month old wouldn't be tempted to reach.  Then I arranged the gifts underneath (since I'm already finished with all my shopping.)

Then I took this picture.


It just looks like a pretty tree, right?  Well what I failed to mention is that I didn't have a star, a big bow or an angel to put on top of the tree. 

There won't be a bow or star or anything else placed on top of our tree this year.  After I took this picture I realized that there is already an angel there. 

No explination.  No words.  To the naked eye there is visibly nothing there.  The swirl of light tells me that our angel is looking over us this year, and hopefully for years to come. 

 Snooks wouldn't dare miss Hill's first Christmas!

1 comment:

The Warrington's said...

Amazing, simply amazing. Can't wait to see it in person :)