Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lottery Week - 2nd Stop in Texas

Before we travel outside of Texas let's make one more stop. There are no Lottery winnings on this stop, as a matter of fact it is quite the opposite. I received an email today from my dad that he has officially spent all of my future inheritance to restore his old car that he had when we were growing up. I don't mind - It was worth every penny! Here are a few pictures for you to drool over.
Check out this rare beauty...only a hand full were made and this is one of the originals.
1963 Triumph TR 3B







How fun! Doesn't she make you want to put on a red and white polka dotted scarf and big sunglasses and drive around with red lip stick on?
I love it! What fun memories!
Maybe when Baby Hill visits Texas his Papi will create memories in this car with him too!
I am so happy for my dad and his project being complete. It has taken years! I mean not that he restored it himself, but he did have to pay what the restoration guy called his "child support check" every month.
...Maybe he can start refunding my inheritance account now?

1 comment:

The Warrington's said...

I WANT THAT CAR! That's the cutest thing I've ever seen. You and your bros can fight over it but it can still be part of your inheritance :)