Friday, December 31, 2010

Waiting For Santa At Sassy's

After our fun Christmas Eve lunch with the cousins we headed over to Sassy & Pop's (Sandra & David Landrum) house to play for a bit.

Sassy & Pop gave me a fun Jojo bath toy!
It sings and squirts water, how fun!
Bath time is my FAVORITE time!

Sassy said that Santa was going to come to see me

So I thought I'd pull up a chair and wait on him

So I waited...

and waited...
 Still no Santa!  Mommy said it was time to go home and go to sleep so that Santa could come to our house.  Daddy said Santa comes when we are sleeping.  So, I decided to pretend I was asleep standing up on the couch with my dog-dog.


This is my first time to have a Christmas so I didn't know the rules. 
No such luck.  I had to go get in my bed so I'd stay on
Santas' Nice List.
It must have worked!

No comments: