Friday, December 10, 2010

The Cleaning Lady - Siga No Mas

Chip and I noticed that every time the cleaning lady comes she polishes the buffet in our dining room and then dusts my silver Servanthood Award tray and puts it back on the stand upside down. I don't know why this irks me so bad (not in like a mad way, but in a funny ha ha way.) It's not like just because she doesn't read in English doesn't mean that Spanish is written upside down. It's the same letters except a few extras in her language. She does this e-v-e-r-y t-i-m-e she cleans.  Puts it back, upside down.

So then I walk into the living room the other day and Chip is cracking up. I ask what is so funny? This is what I found.....



The Chirstmas painting from my Girls Night Out is upside down!

Seriously, Delfina.  Do you live in a periscope?  Are your retinas in your eyes not ok?  How do you drive?  What is it like to live in an upside down world?  Are your Christmas presents wrong side up on top of your tree?

This has become intriguingly hilarious to me.  Continue cleaning though, you are doing a fabulous job and please don't mistake this as a complaint. 
Siga no mas (continue on)


4 comments:

DenKag said...

I think that's in the Maid's Code. Our maid does the SAME THING. A handful of things are in the wrong place/direction/etc. EVERY time they come! It's a conspiracy...

Leah Maria said...

Haha! This is too funny! Maybe she does it to see if you are paying attention to what she is cleaning?

Anonymous said...

Ha! I almost asked u several times why it was upside down the other night.

Ruth said...

haha!