Friday, December 10, 2010

Flipping Out - HELP!

Ok...Breath in...Breath out...Count to 10.  I am flipping out because I can no longer upload pictures on my blog without having to purchase more gigabytes from some place called Picasa that I didn't know about but stores all my blog photos.  If I delete them from this Picasa place to make space then they are deleted from my blog!
I could totally throw up right now.
Why can't things be normal and I just upload my photos to a specific post like I thought I had been.

PLEASE   HELP   ME   FIND  A   SOLUTION!!!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow I didn't know that could happen. ugh!!!

DenKag said...

Got this info from a friend - you can set up another Google account (new Gmail address) and add them as a host (not sure if that's the right term) on your original blog... So it's like having multiple authors on one blog, but you're really the only one.

l cummins said...

I love Picasa and use it all the time. And it's a free Google download. I've never had to purchase anything...
Take a deep breath, download it, and see what happens.

Angelina @ April Violet said...

You are going to see this post and say who is this woman lol. I love your blog and your 'captions'your son is just adorable so I follow your blog ;-) You could try use.com or photobucket, those may work for you?.?. Not sure but that's where my photos are.

Grace and Avery said...

Hi Rachel,
I use photobucket and paste the direct link in the upload photo box. I do enjoy reading about Hill and you are a great/FUNNY storyteller. I can see you telling some of these like when we were in Derby Dolls. Sara (Beery) Macha