Friday, April 20, 2007

Fashion

I don't claim to have any fashion skills. I like designer clothes, but not on me. I love designer shoes and purses, because they always fit. Now you guys know me - I'm a jeans and t-shirt type girl, yet one thing you don't expect from me is that before I die I WILL own a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes.


So just because I am no fashionista, doesn't mean I don't have taste. Like for example...

Let's go over the pros and cons.

Pro - nicely shaped leg on the pant

Con - 1/2 inch too long for her


Pro - nice mani

Con - camel toe


Pro - pretty flow of hair (but I like it blonde)

Con - Pleats...really now


Pro - ok, so I can't think of anymore and I'm tired of being nice.

Con - these pants cause butt front

Con - she needs a better bra, tabloids say she's not wearing one.

Con - ok, I'll stop.



So now what I have told you based on my many many years of fashion experience. I had a funny thought the other day. I have a couple of pairs of these seamless VS panties...love em' - so comfy, non binding, commando feeling - love em'. When you are my size - really, what's the point of having seamless panties? If you are wearing a pant that causes you to have to wear a panty of such or a thong- you just should not wear the pants. Do you not think your cellulite ripples are shining through? Well, one may not have panty lines, but it surely doesn't hide those cute little butt dimples or side thigh/butt waves. I can see how seamless on people of normal size that can pull off the fitted dress pant or capri could wear them to prevent the linear eye sore. Ok, well that is what I leave you to ponder on over the weekend - why does VS make such expensive seamless panties in XL size? My conclusion is it's the nonexistence feel they have on your bottom, but that still has nothing to do with the concept.

No comments: