Saturday, August 20, 2011

Orange Beach Pictures

As you know my camera, the one that fell in my glass of tea, went to go live with the camera Gods.  It had it's sporadic moments of life while we were on vacation, but I didn't have any way to get pictures off of the memory stick....until now.  I got a new camera from our reward points at work.  We have this system that we do referrals, etc through and get points.  I scraped by enough points to get a new camera, it's like the little brother to my old camera...not as fancy, but does the trick.  So, yay!  Here are a few pics from last month in Orange Beach.

We took the fishing boat to a little island to lounge and fish.  Hill was just as impressed with the sand as I was...he spent 99% of the time in the boat where he wasn't 'durr dee.'

Thanks, Mom.  This is great.  It's the thought that counts.
Can we go now?

Hill, Hannah and Chip waiting on the big fish.

So...is someone going to help me get in the boat or what?
(hat and sunglasses in hand)

Hannah, will you lift me up in there?

Mimi trying not to touch the sand too.

Hannah, Mimi & Papi
(my niece, step mom and dad)
It could have really been a nice outing if any of us liked sand.  I'm so glad to know I'm not the only person that dislikes grit in crevices.  We all enjoyed the boat ride there and around the bay though!

No comments: