Monday, March 21, 2011

First Sno Cone Ever

Now that Hill is a bit older and can appreciate something good when he sees it we've decided to introduce him to the finer things in life, like a triple cream extra juice bubble gum sno cone.  I'm pretty sure he gets his mama's addictive personality because once he had the first tate of the sugary goodness it was like baby crack.  I couldn't get it away from him.  See for yourselves.

Hmmm.  Pretty good.

Yes, yes.  I like it a lot.

I need to hold it closer. It's so tasty.

If I stir it then it gets juicier.

Ahhh, Heaven.

I need to feel it's goodness with my hands.

Birds Eye View

Who cares if I have boogers in my nose,
I have a sno cone and life is good.

Wonder what color sno cone he ate?

I tried to get a picture of all four of my babies but Katie wouldn't cooperate.
Foster, Foxy Mama, Hill & Katie Lou

Hill telling Foster how good this stuff is.
Foster is trying to get in on the action.

If you take the straw and put the blue sno cone on the patio it looks like paint and you can color!

Hey.  Did I tell you I love sno cones?

Even though the sno cone is so good it could potentially be bad news.  Makes you look like a little crack head when you go into detox!  Poor fella, we will have to wean him off the sugar next time.
NEVER. EVER. Take a sno cone away from a homeless looking little boy.
That is food in his hair, sno cone everywhere, dirty outfit and untied shoes.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

to cute!!!