Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Past Due

So I know I'm way past due on my blogging.  I was just going through my camera and it reminded me HOW far behind I actually am.  Sorry.
For those of you that don't know Hill just got out of the hosptial with high fever, pneumonia, bronchitis and fluid behind his ears.  Poor little fella.  He's on the mend now, but still fighting ears, snot and diahrrea (I'm sure he appreciates me telling you the latter part.)

Now....this is my solemn vow to you.  Since I am home this week, during nap time I will update update update.  As for now, this is the first second I've had to unwind and I am going to enjoy a nice big, obscenely filled to the rim, glass of wine.

Cheers!

3 comments:

The Carr's said...

oh gosh. glad little man is feeling better. i will pray you all get some much needed rest:) love!

The Girl You Used to Know said...

bless his sweet little heart! Glad he's doing better! Tell him his Auntie Mel in Arkansas is thinking about him!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Whoa. You've had a lot going on. Hugs to Hill and you and Chip. Next time I have a glass of wine, it'll be in your honor. Lately I've just been taking slugs from the bottle in the Fridge door, so I can do that in your honor, too ... : P