Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

What a fun & busy Labor Day weekend! 

Hill and I didn't go to the game because he was not feeling up to par since he was cutting a tooth.  So we cheered on the Rebels from the house to the worst loss since 1945.

Go Rebels, Go!
Hotty Toddy with my finger in my mouth
(he is getting his top left front tooth)
All geared up to see the Rebels play

Silly Rebel
 We went over to the Johnsons house
(Harvey's grandparents) to eat lunch and play

Eating a ball while having a ball!
Hey Har-bee!


JJ & Harvey
Sweet Boys

Hill always lets me know when the dogs need food.
Mom!  Katie Lou is out of food!
Please feed her.


We sure love our Foster. 
He is so sweet and lets Hill climb, poke, kiss & pinch him.

Hiding under the furniture

At the Country Club watching the fish


What a great weekend with my boys.

No comments: