Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Party Silly - I mean Party City

Man ol' man have we had a ball lately - - which is why you haven't heard from me in like a week and a half.

Mama Lou came to visit Wednesday, September 15th and just left Monday the 20th!!
We picked her up at her house the airport Wednesday afternoon and hit the pavement shopping.  We always joke that Hill will think Mama Lou's house is the airport because he doesn't know what her house in Texas looks like.
Anyway,  Being the overly OCD person I am (who me?) I have been mentally planning Hill's birthday party.  Hush, I know, I'm a freak-a-zoid.  His birthday is in January, we still have Halloween and Christmas to get through before January 12th rolls around.  Here is my excuse though.  You see, my family lives in another state so they need to be on the look out for great deals on airfare between now and my little boys date of birth. Therefore, I have set the date and it's only natural to get the wheels turning on the party itself....right? .........right? 
Anyway, the point is that Mama Lou flew in and we picked her up from her house and went to Party City to get the creative juices flowing.  I already know the theme is Dr. Seuss, but I wanted to get party ideas.
Mama Lou and Hill tried on EVERY hat in the store.  It was so much fun - here are some silly pictures of those two crazy kids.


Princess Mama Lou
(the tiny crown fits on her tiny head)

Princess Hill
Oh, no his daddy will kill me if he sees this nonsense

Silly Mama Lou
with the cheetah crown
Arrgghhh!

Fancy Nancy

Choo Choo Train Conductor
and his Sponge Bob ball
This is my favorite
Happy Birthday candle head boy
Silly Cat in the Hat
Dr. Seuss
Holy Cow, Mom
That is the biggest bottle I have ever seen
There are more pictures to come of the fun we had with Mama Lou this past week.
Hill sends a big shout out to his Mama Lou for always being so fun and silly with him! 
Love you!

No comments: