Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Let sleeping dogs lie

Just wanted to post really quick and let you all know that things are going great. I got a good nights sleep last night, it has been long overdue...even though the dogs wanted out 3 separate times. They now have a wacky sleeping schedule because of mine. Don't worry, my sleep was not drug induced even though I had thought about it. I think it had to do with relaxing and not being so spastic to do things after work for a change.

After work I plopped down on the couch and caught up on 6,000 episodes of Desperate Housewives which I hadn't even started this season. I know. Crazy. Didn't even cook any food, went out and grabbed something. Came back and watched some more Desperate Housewives in bed on clean sheets. (Clean sheets truly makes the world a happier place)

I think I shut my eyes around 9 something. Then at 11:30, 1:27 and a little before 6 the dogs wanted out. So, I rolled my 7 month pregnant bootie out of bed while speaking abruptly under my breath like they had any clue what I was talking about. Let them out, went back to bed so 20 minutes later they could bark to get back inside....my mumbling and grumbling and waddling around is probably a very humorous site - especially at 1:27 am.

Katie's eyes are doing much better. She has a lot of spunk back in her step now and is still doing a great job taking her meds. She feels well enough to yell at Foxy Mama and let me know when she needs something. Silly little girl, she sure enough rules that roost.

Today I have a baby shower! We are so fortunate to have such wonderful friends. I can't say that enough. This little guy has caused quite a stir in our lives...a positive stir. I still haven't even finished the thank you notes from his last shower! I better get on the ball!

Tonight I may work on my super secret Halloween costume. We shall see what the energy level is at the end of the day. Plus I have to figure out what I'm going to teach tomorrow at my last class! Usually when I teach the last class we go to a Mexican Restaurant and I make them order in Spanish. This time I can't do that because I have people from everywhere and there isn't a Mexican Restaurant in Goodman, MS. Honestly there isn't much in Goodman, MS but the campus.

Hope you all have a great day!

No comments: