Thursday, July 07, 2011

What's In A Name Anyway?

This morning Hill woke up talking about 'Anna.'  I just figured he was talking about one of the little girls in his class and didn't think much about it.  He has a little friend girl he talks about all the time, Aubree (Ah-bee) so I just thought maybe he's a ladies man and is practicing hittin' up the ladies.

Then tonight we get home and he keeps calling Foxy Mama 'Anna.'  He must have been talking to Foxy Mama this morning?  Chip thinks it's hilarious and has started to call Fox 'Anna' now.  Chip said, "Who are we to not know that Fox's real name isn't Anna?  She is a stray."  Seriously though, she's been a part of our family for like 8 years, I can't just rename her Anna.

I can't figure it out, maybe it's because Fox has redish hair and so does little Anna in his class?
Wonder how long this will stick?  For Chip, I'm afraid it's official that Fox is no longer Fox, but Anna.

Poor Fox.

No comments: