Tuesday, March 20, 2007




Sunday night we watched a documentary on the Galapagos. This was neat to me because I have been going back and reading my journal from when I lived in Ecuador and laughing and reminiscing. Maybe one day in my spare time, I will publish it for all to read. It was fun to see some of the animals and places I have seen first hand through that documentary. For example, the tortoises - they can weigh up to 500 lbs and live for hundreds of years. Here are a couple of pictures of authentic Galapagos turtles.
I went through other pictures, but they were mostly of people and not the place, sorry. I must not have all of them in one spot because I did have a few of the flamingos that I couldn't find and I found a pic of me in the muck they live in (wearing the same t-shirt that I wore yesterday - 10 years later). I did get a lot of lush pictures in the Amazon, maybe I can have fun and go through pictures and take you all on a mini guided tour of my world travels, while I reminisce. Could be fun, could be boring - depending on your mood.
I leave you with this ~

The thought for the day...

How can there be self-help "groups"???

1 comment:

Leah Maria said...

In some odd sort of way, they are actually sort of cute.