Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Addictions

I have a new addiction. It's a blog. How cyber goofy am I? I wouldn't go as far to say it's an affair, but close, I think about it often and wonder what my new blog friend that doesn't know I exist is doing...did I mention it's a female. Does that make me a lesbian? Just kidding. I did find this really fun blog and it gets a lot of traffic and the girl Ree, is hilarious. Check it out when you have about 10 hours to hang out Confessions of a Pioneer Woman

Speaking of addictions...Grey's is a rerun tomorrow, so that's a pisser. When will there be a new one? I'm dying here.

Tonight my friend Kim and I are going to Starkville to eat at The Veranda and possibly take in a movie. Should be fun, I'm looking forward to it.

This past weekend hubby and I planted a garden......I know, give us a break, we didn't know you were suppose to wait until AFTER Easter. We are instant gratification type people and wanted to do it now. It doesn't matter if we have anything grow or not we have invested a total of $1 in the whole thing. I did buy a strawberry basket where you plant the strawberry roots and it grows in a hanging pot. That did set us back a good $5, but I plan on having strawberries o' plenty. In the garden we will have a luscious supply of Spinach, Watermelon, Cantaloupe and Cucumbers. We shall see. I'll take pics as they start to grow even though everyone thinks we are idiots. Cut us some slack....we are new to the gardening thing and one day you will be begging for my prize winning veggies. Oh, what a thought! Don't they have contests at county fairs for prize winning squash and cucumbers and stuff? Don't tempt me! You know I have an addictive personality. I may join the Vegetable Circuit and travel near and far to show my beautiful vegetation. Miracle Grow will probably be my sponsor. Yeah, you're envious. Look out because size does matter. Who knows I may even get into entering hydroponic vegetables.

No comments: