Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hey Team

Well hello there friends, it's me! I have a few seconds to blog before I head to Jackson to go on an eating binge at Amerigos - - - - yes, I am getting the Bow Tie Caesar Pasta Salad and the infamous Tiramisu.....yum-o I can taste it now.

So far I've had a decent week. I got my dryer fixed, which leads to loads and loads of laundry to catch up on, but I don't mind. I started to get worried because after a week and a half of my underwear stash diminishing I didn't know what I was going to do. Thank you nice Mr. Repair man that fixed it and prevented me from having to purchase a new dryer. My family makes fun of me because coming from a divorced home I became a good packer - every other weekend to my dads or my moms - inevitably I took no less than 8 pairs of panties for a 2 day trip. Not that I used them all, but just in case I needed them. I still to this day can't tell you why, but I own about 20 something pair. Ok enough about panties......

I started teaching my Spanish class yesterday - it is rough. By no means am I a teacher. I understand that I know the language, but it is hard teaching predominant people in town elementary level stuff without making them feel like infants. I received some feedback, so I feel a little better about tomorrows class. Pray for me, please.

This week the new Credit Analyst started. He seems nice and smart. We were going through and talking about financial spreadsheets and tax and balance sheets today and he pretty much understands it all - which I am extremely thankful for because I have not a clue what is going on. The program I am in is geared more so towards people straight out of college - therefore they can take what they learned and apply it immediately. I on the other hand, can deal with the people and the meetings and the organization and mundane things, but the financial end is where I need the most help. I have been out of college for 5 years now and dodged the finance classes like the plague. It will be challenging, but fun and educational ---- I think.

I miss you all dearly and have a few FNCers in my thoughts as they begin the APUC tomorrow. I hope all goes well, any updates from my old fellow co workers would be great!

No comments: