Thursday, December 21, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Just want all of my readers (all 2 of you) to have a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year! No big plans. I have off Friday the 22nd to January 1st. We are having a Christmas party at the new digs Saturday night and then Sunday and Monday Christmas with the In-Laws. Tuesday thru Thursday I'll be in Alabama looking for Chip a place to lay his weary head. Then come home so he can go to "Mountain Man" for the weekend - his friends deer camp where they hunt, drink beer, play cards and don't shave for 3 days.

I'm a bad daughter - I am not going to the homeland during the holidays a) I'm tired b) it's a hustle and bustle, then just turn around and fly back - the type of trip you need a vacation from your vacation. c) I want to go to Alabama to see what my husbands alternate life is like.
I think, I hope that my family understands.

I'm looking for New Year's Eve trouble (since I'm not a mountain man), so let me know what you have up your sleeve!? I did receive an invite from an old friend to a party, but I'm not sure that's what I'm going to do. It needs to be something inexpensive, I have property taxes due in January. Man I am such an old Mamaw. lol

No comments: