Sunday, March 04, 2012

Mississippi Pickers

Amongst all my Spring cleaning (since I've been wearing shorts one day and jackets the next) I made the Executive decision that Chip and I need a big dresser for our bedroom. This way maybe Chip and I can finally share a closet instead of him having to walk across the house to the guest room closet. (How nice of me, right?)
With that said, I'm in the market for a used dresser. One I could paint or stain or whatever crafty people craft to make things work. So Saturday morning when Hill woke up at 4:15 am I decided to read the local paper and check out the garage sale hot spots. At 6 am Hill and I loaded up, got donuts and hit the American Pickers Highway. We didn't have any luck. The only loot we got was a free action figure and a chance to hang out with some cows.
With that said I still need a dresser so if any of you have one...cheap...let me know.
Here is a picture of our adventure.

No comments: