Here is my favorite place to eat within a 20 mile radius of my house. I ate here Saturday night and had a phenomenal medium rare filet with their scrumptious marinade that I want to rub all over my body. In my book it is right up there with Yocona, but more of an au jus.
Today, as you can see from this picture, it exploded. I am sad for the owners of this restaurant and for the owners wife's father. He was badly hurt during the propane explosion and had to be airlifted to Jackson. A few of the workers from the gas company were injured as well while they were changing out some type of valve. I hope everyone has a speedy recovery and open back up with a bigger better facility closer to my house.....like in my back yard, maybe.
I do owe each and everyone of my three readers an apology for not blogging in 2 months. That is absolutely ridiculous on my part and I have no excuse. My mother in law is doing much better, but other than that I've felt like a big poo head with no good news. You know like Debbie Downer from SNL. I will have to think of something interesting to talk about and get back to you....not in two months, in no later than a week. Call and harass me if I don't post - - - (Susan)
Love you all too manies and thank you for your forgiveness.